Post Surgical Lumbar Discopathy
Before Case Study
• Main Complaint of Severe low back pain which was causing pain and numbness/tingling radiating to lower
extremities worse on the left. 5 years duration of pain with intermittent worsening of symptoms.
• Post Micro-discotomy surgery with continued pain post surgery
• Current MRI shows Disc bulge›s at L3/L4,L4/L5/& L5/S1 which patient was recommended further surgery for
• Standing limited and walking very limited
After Case Study
• Patient was reasonably compliant with care and completed 12 week course in 18 weeks. At home
recommendations were followed daily.• Almost Complete resolution of symptoms holding steady at 6 month follow up
• Other health factors: Now able to get himself out of bed, able to sleep well now, able to walk 7 kilometers
for exercise. Very rarely has pain now. 10 hour sleep at night.